Sunday, May 22, 2011

I hear the ticking of the clock, I’m lying here the rooms pitch dark

Although I have stayed with Katie in Bali and Abby in Melbourne, my in-between travels have been on my own. I love this time I have to myself in foreign countries. My mind runs rampant and I endlessly reflect, question, philosophize various topics and in turn provide you fine people with some writing material. I like to write about the places I go, but I also like to write more than a review and it is this time alone that allows me to truly analyze the culture and liken it to my own.


“I’m Dancing with Myself, Dancing with Myself, Well there’s nothing to loose and there’s nothing to prove, And I’ll be Dancing with Myself … If I had the chance, I’d ask the World to Dance and I’d be Dancing with Myself, I’ll be Dancing with Myself”

Photobucket
Photo of the view from my plane window while looking at a map - sick...

Photobucket
Dancing with myself

Photobucket
My new best friend I met in Goa, India

Photobucket
Goa sunset from the Mandovi River

Photobucket
Delhi Airport

Photobucket
View of Malaysia from the plane

Photobucket
Cairns area

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gorgeous view on the way to Cape Tribulation in Australia

Photobucket
Dad and baby backpackers!

Photobucket
Singapore Airport

Photobucket
My foot in the Singapore River

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Just caught up on your blog... its like a personal NY Times travel section. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kait - means a lot! Glad you all are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete