Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Need to Have My Own Menagerie

I don’t think I could ever get sick of visiting Zoos, Aquariums, Wildlife Parks, etc. No matter what city I am in, I will surely make my way to one of the above. While in Cairns, I had to visit the Wildlife Dome. I even set my alarm when I was relaxing by the pool to make sure I was there during feeding time. I got to pet a Koala!! Ahh, it was AMAZING.

And then in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - I found an animal park. It was fabulous and like most of the Asian Animal Parks I have been to, very interactive.

Enjoy some photos below!


Cairns
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cutest little guy

Photobucket

Photobucket
So precious

Photobucket


Koala Keeper letting me pet the little guy!



Kuala Lumpur

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cutest animal ever!! White Ears Marmoset

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment